- Socially useful production
- Technology Networks for Socially Useful Production has some good stuff on this.
- Stems back to The Lucas Plan and seems relevant to Just transition and climate justice.
- Doughnut Economics and Degrowth.
- Jason Hickel likes Doughnut Economics. DE presents itself as somewhat growth-agnostic, and Kate Raworth doesn't like the term degrowth. Hickel says that where degrowth comes in is that developed countries need degrowth to get back in the doughnut. And developing countries need growth to get into the doughnut. Once inside the doughnut, in both cases, the aim would be to stay steady within it.
- Solar radiation management
- Black Panther Party
- Listened: Climate Leviathan with Joel Wainwright and Geoff Mann
- Watching: The Weather Underground
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).