^ if you click it you can click it
I made these in LibreOffice. Ended up being a lot of work and I didn't keep it up. I'd like to start it up again. To look in to reveal.js, impress.js, and sozi as alternatives. Also maybe just do it once a month.
1 Elsewhere in the garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).
- Neil's Digital Garden
- nowtions / top o'mind. Broader themes I'm thinking about. (textual, manual updates, pretty up-to-date)
- read my journal or my stream (up-to-date blast of near everything - What's the difference between my journal and my stream?)
- look at the recent changes (automatically updated)
- try this interactive journey (out of date)
- engage the Captain's Log (this is the most fun, visual, and out of date)
- navigate the map (messy, out-of-date, visual)
- getting knowledge maps in to my weeknotes
I started with very visual and very time consuming slides made in LibreOffice Impress. See: Captain's Log. I still really like those, but I couldn't find the time to make them each week.