- Self-hosting made a bit easier.
- My notes on Setting up YunoHost.
- Truth: setting up Yunohost and using it to install Invidious, is easier than just installing Invidious by itself.
- Interesting the default preference for subfolders rather than subdomains. I kind of prefer subdomains, but I feel like that's maybe just familiarity. Obviously some nice reverse proxy magic being set up by YunoHost too, would be interesting to look at that.
- The way the YunoHost SSO straight in to NextCloud works is pretty sweet.
- The fact YunoHost has the Anarchist Library as an app tells you something about its ethics :) (I think it's partly because it's building on top of Debian, which also bundles that library IIRC).
This page last updated: 2020-12-20 Sun 18:16. Map
. Recent changes
. Peer Production License
. Webring: << random >>