- Self-hosting made a bit easier.
- My notes on Setting up YunoHost.
- Truth: setting up Yunohost and using it to install Invidious, is easier than just installing Invidious by itself.
- Interesting the default preference for subfolders rather than subdomains. I kind of prefer subdomains, but I feel like that's maybe just familiarity. Obviously some nice reverse proxy magic being set up by YunoHost too, would be interesting to look at that.
- The way the YunoHost SSO straight in to NextCloud works is pretty sweet.
- The fact YunoHost has the Anarchist Library as an app tells you something about its ethics :) (I think it's partly because it's building on top of Debian, which also bundles that library IIRC).
I check for updates via the YunoHost admin section (foo.bar/yunohost/admin/#/update) once a week. The System updates seem to just be whatever apt finds for updates. The Application updates are the apps you've installed via YunoHost.
Haven't got a good story for this yet. Just relying on Hetzner daily server backups for now.
2 Elsewhere in the garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).
- Self-hosting conundrum
- Setting up YunoHost
- Self-hosting platforms
- Problem logging in to YunoHost after upgrade
- YunoHost 'Corrupted YAML read'
- YunoHost Invidious upgrade gives "Not enough free space"
- Issue during YunoHost update: An error occurred during the signature verification
- Cloudron vs Yunohost