1 Incarcerated workers policy
- it's pragmatic about challenges, but striving to improve
We must employ a divest/invest strategy to the technology we use if we are to combat surveillance capitalism and build radical infrastructure that reflects our vision of the world.
When a technology does not meet one of these criteria we will organize to help raise a project to that standard. When we need to use corporate technology, we use it strategically and subversively – always on the lookout for alternatives.
2 Elsewhere in the garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).
- AI and ethics
- Intellectual property
- Digital regulation
- History of the textile industry
- Limbo: virtual experience of asylum
- Sustainable technology
- My Devices
- Smart cities
- Algorithmic bias and racism
- Online content moderation
- organisational tech policies
- predator prey modelling
- evolutionary and adaptive systems