White goods repairers highlight the cost of spare parts as the main reason pushing people to replace a product, rather than repair it.
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).
- Samsung is working on a Galaxy self-repair program with iFixit
- Google Will Sell Pixel Batteries, Repair Parts to Customers
- The era of fixing your own phone has nearly arrived
- repair and reuse in the IPCC Sixth Assessment Report
- long-term availability of spare parts
- The Circular Economy Blueprint paves the way for a Right to Repair in Europe
- access to spare parts
- The EU battery directive will make it easier to replace batteries