Repairing a Canon Pixma G3510*
Reported problem: doesn't print anymore.
- Black ink light flashing - manual doesn't specify what this means, but will assume out of ink.
- Colour ink light solid - suggests low ink.
- Detects paper and paper size fine.
- Try printing a test page.
- Paper pickup doesn't seem to be working - starts pulling it in, but then stops, and gives error about no paper.
- Paper pickup cleaning maintenance mode doesn't work.
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).