1 Elsewhere in the garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).
- Bookmark: Using Emergence to Take Social Innovation to Scale
- Working in public.
- Governing the Commons.
The Two Loop Model fits on to the history of the Paris Commune, I think. The Commune was seeded in advance by a wide network, by communities of practice, and it emerged out of those communities when the spark came.
For it was the reunions and the clubs that created and instilled the idea—well before the fact—of a social commune.
Mind you, it got crushed to fuck by the vested interests. I'm not sure if the Two Loop Model covers that.
- Lindenmeyer systems
- AI and ethics
- Intellectual property
- Digital regulation
- History of the textile industry
- Limbo: virtual experience of asylum
- Sustainable technology
- My Devices
- Smart cities
- Algorithmic bias and racism
- Online content moderation
- organisational tech policies
- predator prey modelling
- evolutionary and adaptive systems
- Using Emergence to Take Social Innovation to Scale