- Guerrilla Media Collective
- Nathan Schneider, Stacco Troncoso
In this podcast, Nathan talks about:
- How cooperatives address accountability crisis of the mainstream economy
- What is the relationship between cooperatives and the commons?
- The vulnerabilities of the Commons when it marginalizes ownership
- How coops radicalize workers across the political spectrum
- The breadth and width of the cooperative economy
- Latest trends in digital and crypto-cooperativism
Useful stuff for me on how coops relate to the commons, and also about the different scale of coops out there - from your huge rural farm coops, to your local coffee shop coop. And the potential disconnect between the two groups.