1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).
- New technologies are more likely to amplify the inequalities and the injustices of a society than to undo them
- Self-governance is a mode of resistance
- Governable Stacks against Digital Colonialism
- The Tyranny of Openness: What Happened to Peer Production?
- Governance is the extension of whiteness on a global scale
- Nathan Schneider on Cooperatives and Digital Governance
- Online Communities Are Still Catching Up to My Mother's Garden Club
- Nathan Schneider, Pt. 2 (Blockchain Governance)
- Governable stacks
- Looks Like New: Can Business Account for Care Work?
- Admins, mods, and benevolent dictators for life: The implicit feudalism of online communities
- Vanguard Stacks: Self-Governing against Digital Colonialism
- How's That Open Source Governance Working for You?
- Is the phrase 'digital colonialism' problematic?
- Structurally decentralized technologies do not guarantee decentralized power
- free software governance
- Nathan Schneider - Cooperatives, the Commons and Ownership
- How We Can Encode Human Rights In The Blockchain
- My garden circles
- Decolonization is not a metaphor
- Vanguard stack