Magazines that critical evaluate current technology / propose better alternatives. That I like to read, and eventually would like to get something published in…
- Repairing Our Relationship with Technology - Branch: ~800 words
- Author: founder of charity, written plenty other blog posts
- One Vision, One World. Whose World Then? - Branch: ~2000 words
- Authors: indigenous leader, lawyer; PhD candidate
- #Tech4Bad: When Do We Say No? - Branch: ~2000 words
- Authors: ?
Average maybe around 1500?
Contributions: Request for Contributions - Branch
- How to Make a Pencil: ~4000/5000 words.
- Author: university researcher, writer of a book
- Specter in the Machine: ~3000 words
- Author: written for The Baffler, Dissnet, The Nation, etc
- Informatics of the Oppressed: ~5000 words
- Author: PhD candidate in Science, Technology, and Society at MIT
- Agile and the Long Crisis of Software: ~5500 words
- Author: assistant professor in information studies and digital humanities
Rough average of 4000 words.
No issue yet in 2022.
- COMPOST Issue 02: Uncivilizing Digital Territories by Luandro: ~4000 words
- Author: technologist, forester, and admirer of originary cultures.
- Seeding the Wild: ~2500 words
- Authors: members of a think and do cooperative
- COMPOST Issue 01: The Salt of the Cosmos by Tal Milovina : ~3500 words
- Author: editor of online magazine, other articles published elsewhere
Average maybe around 3000?
0.4. The Reboot
Not very active in 2022.
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).