- Read: Doughnut Economics
- Reflecting back and seeing them published on my website, I realise my work notes each day are a little mundane.
- I imagine most people aren't that interested to see them.
- But, I do like the fact that they stimulate me to publish to the garden even on days where outside of work I have little time for it.
- And I find them a helpful piece of reflection.
- So I think I'll experiment with putting them off in links from the main journal post. So people can read them if they want, but they won't be right up in your face with visual noise.
- Watched: Isle of Dogs
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).