- Now Im writing from Doom Emacs installed in termux on Android! Not got org-roam set up yet though, so cant create links properly. Bit of a downside of org-mode/org-roam to be honest, for digital gardens, that you cant just use straight wikilinks.
- Setting up Doom Emacs in termux on Android
- Listened: W. Brian Arthur (Part 1) on The History of Complexity Economics
- Listened: What happens to your waste? with Oliver Franklin-Wallis
- What is ecosocialism? The combination of socialist politics and environmental politics. It advocates for policies and programmes that promote planetary stability, social equity and agency and democracy.
- Listened: Working Class Voices: Season Two with Emma River Roberts
- Ads says something in it along the lines of To be a 21st century socialist is to be an eco-socialist
- The Nature of Technology. Mentioned in the podcast with W. Brian Arthur on complexity economics. Its a book of his. The combination of elements thing sounds not dissimilar to what Gordon Brander talks about in recent posts. (Concept design, Fragments: vertebrate technology)
- Ha, OK, I was reading it again and he quotes Arthur in that post. Fun when these links happen.
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).