- I'll use the busyness of life of late to shift the reclaim roundups to the end of the month that's in their name, rather than the start. So - I've got until end of September for Reclaiming the stacks: September 2023 roundup.
- Maybe eventually I'll just stop making it a monthly thing. I like the format of Gordon Brander's Substack, which doesn't seem to have a defined schedule. He just seems to build on previous ideas each time, not in any necessarily structured way, but it's always fascinating.
- I think for me it makes sense to have some structure and defined rhythm while I'm finding my feet. But as it matures maybe I'll improvise a bit more.
- Datasette might be a good thing for documenting the initiatives in reclaiming the stacks. I'd heard about it before but never really understood what it does until reading The Magic of Small Databases. What I quite like about Anytype though is not needing to explicitly build a DB.
- Read: California Lawmakers Unanimously Pass Right to Repair Legislation
- Read: New EU Rules: Smartphones and Tablets will follow new ecodesign requirements by June 2025!
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).