- I take back what I said about Subconscious being completely absent of politics - there is a nod towards them by Gordon in Tools for thought: the first 300,000 years:
- "We have planetary challenges ahead: climate change, global pandemics, mass extinctions, increasing geopolitical tension… We need to learn how to think together, with our planet, as a whole planet."
- Still a bit weak ("let's think together" is not much of a position), but at least there's a recognition of environmental and social problems ("with our planet", "as a whole planet").
- Read: Decentralized and rooted in care: envisioning the digital infrastructures of the future.
- The Magic of Small Databases is interesting to me from the perspective of sharing my catalogue of initiatives for Reclaim the stacks.
- Digital technologies are an important part of movement infrastructure
- A claim on the Numun Fund homepage.
- The qualitative system dynamics model used in A leverage points analysis of a qualitative system dynamics model for climate change adaptation in agriculture was built using a triangulation process from individual models. I'll read more about that, seems kind of what I'm trying to do in Reclaim the stacks.
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).