- A qualitative system dynamics model focuses on the structure of a system and the qualitative relation between system components.
- What's meant by the structure of a system?
- What's the qualitative relation between system components?
- Gordon Brander quotes Donella Meadows from Thinking in Systems a lot in his latest newsletter. (Fragments: vertebrate technology - on components, modularity, and hierarchy).
- Undoubtedly a major figure in systems thinking, but Robert Biel relates that Meadows had somewhat dubious / liberal-minded political views on some things, to which she applied systems thinking.
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).