- Copyleft is the software equivalent of right to repair.
- Einstein was a socialist.
- Finally started reading Red Plenty. It's really good so far.
- Really nicely written meditations on planned economy versus free market economy.
- Take away so far is that both, insofar as encapsulated by Soviet Union and United States, are just different ways of willy-waving and chasing growth.
- I feel like there must be a middle-way that's about prosperity without growth, somewhere between planned and free market, neither vertical nor horizontal.
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).