- I have a ton of bookmarked toots in Mastodon to go through and process.
- Keep seeing Seeing Like a State mentioned. Most recently in a Ribbonfarm an article linked by Maya, and on Mastodon someone pointing out that it's now available on The Anarchist Library.
- Before from the context I'd seen it in I'd kind of thought it would be a bit right-libertarian, but seems maybe that's wrong and it'll be left-libertarian. Or maybe neither and just useful ideas to apply.
- I fondly remember Bookmooch. I used it a lot like 20 years ago. It was like a global book-sharing platform with its own alternative currency. I still get emails from it occassionally about a book on my wishlist.
- Yak shaving: Speeding up org-publish
- As part of looking at the speed thing, I have been Plotting the growth of my digital garden.
- We need vaccine equity but we do not have vaccine equity
- Learned of the Plessey occupation from Working Class History. Something about the fact it was a capacitor factory grabs my interest.
- Block Protocol. No clue what to think about it, other than Yala likes it, so that's a good sign. https://occitanie.social/@yala/107717395047911398
- Longo Maï - "the spirit of 1968 living on in a remarkable network of European agrarian communities"
- Extreme heat in the world's oceans passed the "point of no return" in 2014
- Algorithms of Late-Capitalism
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).