- I think the huge thing missing from org-mode in general is multiuser collaboration. Hoping someone picks up CRDTs (https://www.inkandswitch.com/local-first/) and applies it to org :D
- vera is comparing FedWiki and Agora here: http://vera.wiki.anagora.org/view/comparing-fedwiki-and-agora
- Node kata.
- Twitter knows it's spreading right-wing lies.
Twitter released internal research showing it “amplifies more tweets from rightwing politicians and news outlets than content from leftwing sources.” That’s something anyone paying attention has known for a while, but I guess it’s good to see the platform at least admit it
So yes, it’s good to have proof of something we’ve known for a while, but don’t give Twitter too much credit when it’s still amplifying right-wing content and its CEO is not only complicit, but pushing right-wing trash of his own
- Platform socialism
- Labour under Keir Starmer sucks.
- Big tech relies on the victims of economic collapse.
- Bookmark: The climate crisis is global, but councils can offer local solutions
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).