- Been looking at orger. Looks pretty great - a way to PESOS a ton of personal data into org-mode.
- I think I'll try and pull in all my old tweets to my digital garden with it.
- I was thinking I'd like to get my toots on social.coop pulled in to my garden too. But ideally, POSSEing would be better than PESOS there. So again maybe it comes down to sorting out my stream and webmentions etc in the garden.
- That said - maybe there's an argument for PESOS over POSSE when it comes to a digital garden? Use the interface of the apps that were specifically designed for the platform rather than try to reverse engineer and rebuild. Just make sure you've got the data.
- Trying to upgrade Invidious on YunoHost. It is giving the error. I am trying to fix it. YunoHost Invidious upgrade gives "Not enough free space"
- Set my self-hosted Searx instance as my default search engine in Firefox.
- Ray Tomlinson
- Read: Breaking Tech Open: Why Social Platforms Should Work More Like Email
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).