- I would like Topic clustering in org-roam graphs.
- I joined the Tech Won't Save Us Discord as part of being a Patreon patron of the podcast. Liking it so far, there have been a few brief but interesting discussions on various big-tech related topics.
- Came across an interesting article (via TWSU) on Why Does Agile Fail?. It talks about Worker cooperatives and Viable system model as better alternatives.
- Came across another interesting article (from Internet Turtle on social.coop), this one on Techno-anarchism.
- Came across this very comprehensive report from Common Wealth on suggestions for reclaiming platforms from big tech: A Common Platform:Reimagining Data and Platforms. (via Tech Won't Save Us discord)
- Fixed an issue with display of different post kinds in my doublescores WordPress theme. Seems that
- Hold my Stafford Beer.
left to right direction actor "Stafford Beer" as beer usecase "Hold My" as hold beer --> hold
- Listened to General Intellect Unit 038 - The Viable System Model. Brilliant. Great overview of VSM (for a total newbie such as myself). Some tidbits:
- Very happy to have stumbled on the General Intellect Unit podcast. "Examining the intersection of Technology, (Left) Politics, and Philosophy". Found it just by a random search for 'Viable System Model podcast'.