Reframing tech. Principles for ethical technology.
- I like the idea of Inter-brain zettelkasten.
- Threaded Twitter is the common example.
- But obviously, I prefer the IndieWeb.
- All of a sudden, executing PlantUML source blocks is broken. Sigh. Fixing PlantUML in org-babel.
- Revisting Problem with org-roam's file-level graphing again from yesterday. Figured out a total hack for resolving it for now.
- Watching a bit of EmacsConf 2020, starting with Leo Vivier discuss moving from being a user to a maintainer. A literature major who started with Emacs for taking notes.
- Also Bala Ramadurai talking about Emacs for writing. He mentioned that he used the Snowflake method.
- Thoroughly enjoying The Central Memory by The Organizing Committee - quite a work of art. AI-assisted 'Cyborg Pop' with references to Allende, Project Cybersyn, Stafford Beer, Deleuze and Guattari, Situationism, and it all sounds a bit like a Stereolab album. (Found via Kicks Condor)
- Made myself a logo with PlantUML