YOU ARE IN A MAZE OF TWISTY LITTLE PASSAGES, ALL ALIKE.
It is my (exo?) brain.
Where do you want to go today?
- There is a factory to the North: Technology.
- You can hear people shouting to the East: Politics.
- There are hills to the South: Environment.
- Go West: Culture. We'll find our promised land.
1 Elsewhere in the garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).
- Neil's Digital Garden
- nowtions / top o'mind. Broader themes I'm thinking about. (textual, manual updates, pretty up-to-date)
- read my journal or my stream (up-to-date blast of near everything - What's the difference between my journal and my stream?)
- look at the recent changes (automatically updated)
- try this interactive journey (out of date)
- engage the Captain's Log (this is the most fun, visual, and out of date)
- navigate the map (messy, out-of-date, visual)