I though this was supposed to be happening in October, but I'm already getting errors about it.
- First off, I install to latest version of rclone, was a bit out of date
- I need to reauthenticate with Google remotely, as I'm using it on a server
- Here's the relevant bit https://forum.rclone.org/t/google-oauth-migration-for-rclone/30545/6
rclone listremotesto remember the name of my connection
rclone config reconnect gsuite:to then do the config
- y to refresh
- N to auto config
- Turns out you need rclone available on a machine with a web browser then.
- install it on my local box
- run the authorize command it asked me to run
- it gives me a code at the command line on my local box, i copy that code to the command line on remote box
- leave the other config alone
That seems to have sorted it! Great project, is rclone.