A series of conversations with radical grass-roots solidarity economy organisations across the world who are breaking new ground in their own contexts while building power in their communities.
"solidarity economy strategies for a new and better world"
- webinars with different grassroots organisations
- aim: internationalise and share experience from people in different contexts
- of networks organising using solidarity economy, building from the grassroots
- organising for a better life and the freedom of their society
- SEA: small coop based in the UK
- Conversations with Gamechangers: Cooperation Jackson
- Aborîya Jin
- Grassroots Liberation
- Zameen Prapti Sangharsh Committee
- Guerrilla Media Collective.
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).