The intensification of extreme weather events is linked directly to the climate crisis, according to a new Guardian analysis. Some 71% of 500 events examined were made more likely or more severe, with at least a dozen all but impossible without human-caused global heating.
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).
- NO ONE WAY WORKS: Political Organisation for the 21st Century
- Humans need to value nature as well as profits to survive, UN report finds
- FOLLOW THE (CITY) LEADER: the power of local action on the climate crisis
- Half of the world's population is highly vulnerable to the climate crisis
- Weeknotes W29 2022
- North America and Europe have made the biggest contribution to the climate crisis