This looks like a really cool way of aggregating digital gardens into one place. To produce a community garden (or, an agora). Interesting to contrast with how a solely P2P way of connecting gardens might work, no central aggregator.
An Agora is a distributed, goal-oriented social network centered around a cooperatively built and maintained knowledge graph. The implementation you are currently looking at tries to assemble such a graph out of a collection of digital gardens.
See also sister sites.
1 Elsewhere in the garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).
- A Platform Designed for Collaboration: Federated Wiki
- Choral Explanations and OER: A Summary of Thinking to Date
- What do I think about the Agora?
- Convert a folder of org files to markdown
- node club
- Weeknotes 2020-45
- the electronic agora
- Experiments in community (digital) gardening
- citizen participation platform
- Interlinking wikis
- How Could we Study Climate-Related Social Innovation? Applying Deleuzean Philosophy to the Transition Towns