2022 Week 16 Summary*
- Reading a bit more on Climate Action Plan for Councils via Climate Action Plan Explorer. I like the checklist of actions they have for councils.
- Also reading up on the upcoming Changes to councils in Cumbria.
- And finding a few climate-oriented organisations in Cumbria, like Cumbria Action for Sustainability and various local XRs. Need to look at it in a bit more detail but Zero Carbon Cumbria seems to have a checklist similar to the one from Climate Action Plan for Councils.
- Apple have published their latest environmental progress report - Apple 2022 Environmental Progress Report.
- Restart have launched our Fixing Factory in Brent.
- decentralised manufacture.
- Had a nice chat with Dan about org-roam, zettelkasten, and brainstorming a way to publish a collaborative digital garden he's working on.
- Attended the social.coop Spring 2022 Strategy Session which was nice.
- On the personal side, I'm trying to get in the habit of doing morning pages in a handwritten journal. It's going well so far - a good mental health practice.
- Reading leaflets from local councillors for the 2022 Westmorland and Furness Council election.
1.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).