- koreader homepage: https://github.com/koreader/koreader
- installation via Linux: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/wiki/Installation-on-Kobo-devices
Installation all worked fine via the zip and script in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314220
Unzip the zip script, run the script. Bingo, as simple as that.
Launch koreader from the 'Nickel Menu' option in the normal menu.
- Go to the spanner and screwdriver icon.
- Wallabag / Settings / Configure Wallabag server
- save the settings empty to create the settings file, then connect the Kobo to laptop and edit
- you need client credentials from Wallabag, which is in My Account / API clients management when you're logged in. Create a New Client for Kobo. (note… Wallabag doesn't do OAuth, so you have to provide your username and password too, which is not great. But it's in discussion.)
- Retrieve new articles from server.