- was a Roman outpost
- on a river
- st Martin, he cut his coat in half, that's where the coat of arms comes from
- Pope Adrian, only Dutch pope
- didn't last long, was not popular, tried to paint the Sistine chapel white
- Holland has been invaded by the Vikings, the Spanish and the French (napoleon)
- Pope Adrian taught Charles 5
- domtower is 112m, no building allowed to be taller
- there's a light walk that runs through the city
- real estate in Utrecht a good idea…. it's above sea level.
- Parts of Rotterdam are 6m below
- surnames and street names only arrived with Napoleonic invasion
1 Elsewhere in the garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).