Titles for things if I ever need to title something (songs, books, maybe).
- Beyond Fields. Backstory: it's a place name in the Lake District.
- Buzzard from above. Backstory: I saw a buzzard from above when hiking to Swirl How and it was great.
- Morecambe Meat Machine. Backstory: it was on the side of a butcher's van in Morecambe.
- If you lived here you'd be nearly home. Saw it on a sign somewhere for some shitty newbuild skyrise of flats.
- Black bamboo. I like bamboo.
- The Bee and the Buddleia. Saw a bee on a buddleia at a time I was feeling particularly happy in the Lakes.