1 Fixing line breaks issue with mu4e and protonmail bridge
- Yeah, so they don't even reappear correct in mu4e, which is interesting.
- They are very off in the mobile client.
- Let's try sending it again with these new settings as suggested online.
- Hmm, that's annoying. With that setting, turn-off-auto-fill, but it still has new lines included at the point of sending?
- So, is ProtonMail Bridge stripping out the format=flowed? Seems like it.
- Hmm, maybe that's not such a big deal. e.g. https://fastmail.blog/2016/12/17/format-flowed/ .
In which case then. What to do? Remove the text flowing?
- This does work, however, it'll cause a mess if protonmail is stripping off format=flowed.
- So this is an option for me sending HTML emails.
2 Clearing out the Trash folder
/usr/bin/mu find maildir:/trash AND date:40y..90d --sortfield=date --fields=l | xargs /bin/rm -f
with the caveat here -mu4e - empty trash folder in regular intervals : emacs