1 Elsewhere in the garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).
- The Circular Economy Blueprint paves the way for a Right to Repair in Europe
- Sustainable product policy legislative initiative that aims to improve, among other sustainability aspects, repairability of all products on the European market and counter premature obsolescence – electronics and ICT products are identified as a priority
- Revision of EU consumer law to establish a new ‘right to repair’ and provide point of sale information on lifespan of products, as well as availability of repair services, spare parts and repair manuals
- Circular Electronics Initiative, with focus on mobile phones, tablets, laptops and printers and including focus on both hardware and software as well as the introduction of common charger
- Revision of economic instruments to enable Member States to use VAT rates to promote repair services