Building a second brain*
Building a second brain, from Tiago Forte.
Essentially an information strategy. A way of capturing, connecting, and creating information and knowledge.
Perhaps more a form of personal knowledge management. It results in the construction of something akin to a personal wiki.
(What's the difference between personal knowledge management and information strategies?)
- remember (collecting the dots?)
- connect (connecting the dots?)
an external, centralized, digital repository for the things you learn and the resources from which they come.
Thinking like a curator is a kind of information strategy.
PARA. Projects, areas, resources, archives.
- don't just consume information passively - put it to use
- create smaller, reusable units of work
- share your work with the world
2 Elsewhere in the garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).