Neil's Digital Garden*
Welcome! You have stumbled upon my hyper commonplace garden wiki AKA digital garden.
It is someplace between a notebook and a blog and a wiki.
You are most welcome here. It is something of a maze of technology, politics, nature and culture. I hope you find something that you like!
As of Saturday, May 20, 2023
I currently have
5197 nodes in my garden.
2. Start here
Here are some entry points to my world:
- look at the recent changes (automatically updated)
- read my journal or my stream (manual log of things, up-to-date-ish - What's the difference between my journal and my stream?)
- see what's top o'mind - nowtions. Broader themes I'm thinking about. (textual, manual updates, occassionally up-to-date)
- see things that I agree with: Yes definitely, Without a doubt
- see things that I like or that I love
- try this interactive journey (out of date)
- engage the Captain's Log (this is the most fun, visual, and hopelessly out of date)
- navigate the map (messy, out-of-date, visual)
Please feel free to click around here and explore. Don't expect too much in the way coherence or permanence… it is a lot of half-baked ideas, badly organised. The very purpose is for snippets to percolate and morph and evolve over time, and it's possible (quite likely) that pages will move around.
That said, I make it public in the interest of info-sharing, and occassionally it is quite useful to have a public place to refer someone to an idea-in-progress of mine.
Here's a pretty graph that doesn't really mean anything:
Some more info on the whats and the whys.
3.1. In my garden
Notes that link to this note (AKA backlinks).