2. Start here
Here are some entry points to my world:
- look at the recent changes (automatically updated)
- read my journal or my stream (manual log of things, up-to-date-ish - What's the difference between my journal and my stream?)
- nowtions / top o'mind. Broader themes I'm thinking about. (textual, manual updates, occassionally up-to-date)
- try this interactive journey (out of date)
- engage the Captain's Log (this is the most fun, visual, and hopelessly out of date)
- navigate the map (messy, out-of-date, visual)
Please feel free to click around here and explore. Don't expect too much in the way coherence or permanence… it is a lot of half-baked ideas, badly organised. The very purpose is for snippets to percolate and morph and evolve over time, and it's possible (quite likely) that pages will move around.
That said, I make it public in the interest of info-sharing, and occassionally it is quite useful to have a public place to refer someone to an idea-in-progress of mine.
Here's a pretty graph that doesn't really mean anything:
Some more info on the whats and the whys.